Wednesday, October 27, 2004

hallelujah! She's coming home!!!! My cousin who is currently stationed in Japan has been reassigned. She's coming home in February--new location: San Diego. I'm thinkin big fat cuzzy weekend get together! =) I'm so excited! Now I'm just praying that she'll be safe until February, she's still on active duty on board the USS Wilbur. ::sigh:: Four more months, four more months.

Well, obviously my laser went well on Tuesday. Well, according to my Dr. anyway. Dialated my own eyes so I wouldn't have to wait at his office [one of the benefits of having an optometrist for a father, drugs on hand! Hahahahaha!] to get dialated. The actual laser was only about 5 minutes. I was fully awake, just some drops so I wouldnt feel anything. The bad part of the procedure was the bright lights and the slight pressure I could feel every time he zapped. But other than that it didn't hurt. It hurt afterwards tho. Well, not really hurt, it was just sore and since I was dialated, I couldn't see very well. He said I could drive and everything, but I just had to wait awhile. So I drove to school that afternoon. It was a little weird, I prolly sholdn't have, but I'm still in one piece as is my car ;) My eye is still dialated, Dad said he didn't know how strong the drugs should be so he just gave me the strongest one--hence my dialation still in effect. It supposed to wear off in 48 hours. Eesh.

So, yes, everything's ok--for the time being. I don't have to see him till next month. For those of you who've emailed and/or called, I really appreciate it. It means alot to me--seriously, you'll never know how much. So everything's back to normal and I have no limitations this time around. yipppeee!!! No more missing any football games, I can drive, no missing out on the snow season, I can fully rock out to music...life is good again. Thank you Lord! =)

I'm sucha sucker. I really hate reality shows but for some reason, I got sucked into Laguna Beach. I know, I know, it's not even a reality show...I dunno. The funny thing is I hate most of the people on the show. I can't believe how stupid they are. Arghhhh---so how DID I get sucked into it? Beats me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[::..peepo..::] :: my competition....my friend =) :: :: cool graphics teacher :: [::..on the turntable..::] :: sexy voiced jazz/swing singer :: :: crooner :: :: another crooner :: :: yet another crooner :: :: cutie joel :: :: beautiful :: :: luv the voice :: :: HOW old am i?? :: :: smitty :: :: curly lips :: :: feelin alive :: :: rockin the beat :: :: nb :: [::..checkit..::] :: CAL football :: :: drool, drool :: :: what every guy should bookmark! :: :: dinc! :: :: dare to dream :: :: dare to dream2 :: :: wish i could do this :: :: this too... :: :: i wanna work here! :: :: relevant :: [::..always luvd..::] :: 4ever 21, 4ever luvd ::