Thursday, September 23, 2004

Hey, hey, I didn't say I TOTALLY regret the choices I've made. Believe me, I wouldn't have missed out on hanging with all you people [and yes, eating all the crazy concoctions you made up, Toby. Or even miss out on your famous inventions]. And LIFTL would NOT have gone down the drain, TOBY! Someone else would just take it in a different way. Besides, the real drive behind LIFTL is Pat. I'm more disappointed in the fact that I'm not very dedicated to school and finishing up that aspect of my life. I'm disappointed that I didn't have as much passion for art as I would like, not to mention the talent. Because maybe if I did, I wouldn't have as much doubt in my life about "what I want to be when I grow up." ::shrug::

I detest hospitals. Still on my knees. Please join me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[::..peepo..::] :: my competition....my friend =) :: :: cool graphics teacher :: [::..on the turntable..::] :: sexy voiced jazz/swing singer :: :: crooner :: :: another crooner :: :: yet another crooner :: :: cutie joel :: :: beautiful :: :: luv the voice :: :: HOW old am i?? :: :: smitty :: :: curly lips :: :: feelin alive :: :: rockin the beat :: :: nb :: [::..checkit..::] :: CAL football :: :: drool, drool :: :: what every guy should bookmark! :: :: dinc! :: :: dare to dream :: :: dare to dream2 :: :: wish i could do this :: :: this too... :: :: i wanna work here! :: :: relevant :: [::..always luvd..::] :: 4ever 21, 4ever luvd ::