Tuesday, September 21, 2004

What do you say to someone who has just found out that their mom has spinal cancer and it's inoperable? Somehow, the words, "I'm praying for you" doesn't seem like it's much. Even though I know there's SO much power in prayer.

I get on my knees...I get on my knees. There I am before the LORD who changes me, see I don't know how, but there's power, when I'm on my knees..." Jaci Velasquez

As of recently, alot of people have been asking me about school. Yes I'm still in school. I'd say it was because I was indecisive and I never knew what I really wanted to do with my life. The reality of it, I was just chicken s*%@. Yeah, I was too fearful. Now that I've wasted six years of my life, I'm ready to grab it and kick it into gear. Ok, so I wouldn't say that I've completely wasted my life. I don't regret having Mencher, Frank, or Nofsinger as my teachers, they've taught me more than I can ever imagine. Had I gone straight to CCA, I would never have had the honor of meeting these extrodinary people. Not to mention some great friends. And had I gone straight to an intense art college, I wouldn't have been able to serve in so many ministries at church and make stronger relationships with people there. Nor would I have gained the work experience at work. But at the same time, I'm disappointed in myself. I think I've found that my gift is helping others; so much so, that i'll put everything of mine aside to make sure that everything else gets done. I was afraid that if I said No to people, I'd let them down. I was afraid that if I said No, I'd miss a great opportunity. But again, reality of it is, I missed a great opportunity to go to school and complete it. I am embarrassed to say that I'm in school, I mean come on, my LITTLE sister is now ready to go to college. Most of my friends are graduated, but hey, it's a learning experience.

I'm feeling a little better thanks! I'm not in as much pain today. I actually drank coffee today! =) hhahahahha

well what do you know ewu, i grew ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[::..peepo..::] :: my competition....my friend =) :: :: cool graphics teacher :: [::..on the turntable..::] :: sexy voiced jazz/swing singer :: :: crooner :: :: another crooner :: :: yet another crooner :: :: cutie joel :: :: beautiful :: :: luv the voice :: :: HOW old am i?? :: :: smitty :: :: curly lips :: :: feelin alive :: :: rockin the beat :: :: nb :: [::..checkit..::] :: CAL football :: :: drool, drool :: :: what every guy should bookmark! :: :: dinc! :: :: dare to dream :: :: dare to dream2 :: :: wish i could do this :: :: this too... :: :: i wanna work here! :: :: relevant :: [::..always luvd..::] :: 4ever 21, 4ever luvd ::