Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I miss Maui. I miss not having to check my email just about every few hours to make sure I don't have responsibilities to take care of. I miss not having my phone ring w/ someone asking me, telling me, making me, do something. I miss lounging on a chair by the pool. I miss lounging on a beach mat by the ocean in the morning till sunset. I miss not having to worry about missing something, forgetting something, or stressing that I don't have enough time to get stuff done. I miss relaxing. I miss the pretty CLEAN ocean, I miss the amazing colored sunsets, I miss the clean, soft sand, I miss the relaxed Aloha Spirit that was so infectuous. Maui No Ka Oi

::sigh:: I'm ready to go back. Should've taken the vacation at the end of summer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[::..peepo..::] :: my competition....my friend =) :: :: cool graphics teacher :: [::..on the turntable..::] :: sexy voiced jazz/swing singer :: :: crooner :: :: another crooner :: :: yet another crooner :: :: cutie joel :: :: beautiful :: :: luv the voice :: :: HOW old am i?? :: :: smitty :: :: curly lips :: :: feelin alive :: :: rockin the beat :: :: nb :: [::..checkit..::] :: CAL football :: :: drool, drool :: :: what every guy should bookmark! :: :: dinc! :: :: dare to dream :: :: dare to dream2 :: :: wish i could do this :: :: this too... :: :: i wanna work here! :: :: relevant :: [::..always luvd..::] :: 4ever 21, 4ever luvd ::