Wednesday, August 25, 2004

What a waste of a day and gas. Since I only have one class that I'm registered for, I have to try to add the rest of them. Today was one of them. There's a class at 3:30 that I wanted to add. Eugene said to leave around 1 so that I could get a parking space, yadda, yadda. Hung out with the guys till around 3 and then Ben and I went to the Art Building. I waited in the classroom for 45 minutes. Then someone comes and says, "Oh, the teacher didn't know that he was teaching today. So come back on Monday." WHAT THE HECK?! How can you NOT know??? Met back up w/ Eugene, Ben, and John at SU and then decided to just go to work since I have some catching up to do. ::sigh:: School sucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger mich said...

maybe i will, but original is still the best ;)

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[::..peepo..::] :: my competition....my friend =) :: :: cool graphics teacher :: [::..on the turntable..::] :: sexy voiced jazz/swing singer :: :: crooner :: :: another crooner :: :: yet another crooner :: :: cutie joel :: :: beautiful :: :: luv the voice :: :: HOW old am i?? :: :: smitty :: :: curly lips :: :: feelin alive :: :: rockin the beat :: :: nb :: [::..checkit..::] :: CAL football :: :: drool, drool :: :: what every guy should bookmark! :: :: dinc! :: :: dare to dream :: :: dare to dream2 :: :: wish i could do this :: :: this too... :: :: i wanna work here! :: :: relevant :: [::..always luvd..::] :: 4ever 21, 4ever luvd ::