Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Happy 24th Ria. Technically I'm 2 days late....my sincerest apologies. I celebrated your birthday on THE day though. And to my joy, that evening [as I was driving some of my 200 miles of the weekend], I saw a LAVENDAR sunset =) Thank you! So what have we been doing lately? We've been busy getting the final things together for you Benefit Dinner for this Friday nite. Wow...such work, but well worth it. I've been staying up till like 3 or 4 working on the projects and getting up early to go to work too. Funny thing, I'm not as tired as I thought I'd be while working on them. Maybe because I think so much about YOU while doing it and knowing that we're doing this for all of the less fortunate kids out there, it just pushes me along. I don't know...or maybe, it's the picture I have of you and me taped on my monitor that just inspires me. But then again, that shouldn't surprise me, you've always inspired me. Everytime I felt like I couldn't hack it, you encouraged me and helped me get through it. I thought about you today. Well, not that I DON'T think about you, I think about you everyday, but today, I cried too. I haven't cried in awhile. I hope I don't have any nitemares tonite. I hope I just have pleasant dreams of us having fun, painting, and singing all those crazy songs we used to listen to at the top of our lungs. Miss you lots 'n lots as always...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[::..peepo..::] :: my competition....my friend =) :: :: cool graphics teacher :: [::..on the turntable..::] :: sexy voiced jazz/swing singer :: :: crooner :: :: another crooner :: :: yet another crooner :: :: cutie joel :: :: beautiful :: :: luv the voice :: :: HOW old am i?? :: :: smitty :: :: curly lips :: :: feelin alive :: :: rockin the beat :: :: nb :: [::..checkit..::] :: CAL football :: :: drool, drool :: :: what every guy should bookmark! :: :: dinc! :: :: dare to dream :: :: dare to dream2 :: :: wish i could do this :: :: this too... :: :: i wanna work here! :: :: relevant :: [::..always luvd..::] :: 4ever 21, 4ever luvd ::