Wednesday, September 24, 2003

SCREW IT ALL. i'm tired of everything. i'm tired of getting blamed for everything. i'm tired of sacrificing my time. i'm tired of having to give my all and work my ass off. i know i'm privileged. i know i have alot. believe me, i AM thankful. but right now, it doesn't feel worth staying around for. i want out. i want to move away. far far away. paris is looking better and better. maybe it's time i stopped "thinking" about it and worked up the courage to actually do it.

this morning, my dad took the pathfinder to work...it died on him. i have no car now *sigh*

the hightlight of my day: having lunch w/ auntie terri and seeing will-he's sucha cutie. too bad he lives in santa margarita now. oh and i had another dream w/ lawrence in it last nite...lol. ok, so i've had 3 highlights for the day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[::..peepo..::] :: my competition....my friend =) :: :: cool graphics teacher :: [::..on the turntable..::] :: sexy voiced jazz/swing singer :: :: crooner :: :: another crooner :: :: yet another crooner :: :: cutie joel :: :: beautiful :: :: luv the voice :: :: HOW old am i?? :: :: smitty :: :: curly lips :: :: feelin alive :: :: rockin the beat :: :: nb :: [::..checkit..::] :: CAL football :: :: drool, drool :: :: what every guy should bookmark! :: :: dinc! :: :: dare to dream :: :: dare to dream2 :: :: wish i could do this :: :: this too... :: :: i wanna work here! :: :: relevant :: [::..always luvd..::] :: 4ever 21, 4ever luvd ::