Saturday, November 16, 2002

*oy* things didn't go as planned yesterday. first off, i get there at 3, don't get dialated till 3:45. they tell me dr is behind due to emergencies so it'll be a couple of hours. a couple of hours?!?! *oy* it was actually more than a couple of hours. i didn't get seen till 7!!! he takes a look at my left eye. the eye i'm supposed to have laser on and then says things have changed. huh? he asked his receptionist to bring my dad in. dad comes in and dr tells him, laser isn't the answer for my left eye. it got worse over a course of 3 days and laser won't help it. i hafta actually go to the a hospital and have an OPERATION done. he's gonna hafta put like a silicon band AROUND my eyeball to push all the tissue and fibers together so that new ones can grow and scar over the old ones...eeesh...but he actually did laser on my right eye...did it hurt? ehhhh...kinda, not exactly. most of the pain wasn't really pain, pain...more like pressure on my eye. what was painful was the bright lights and the laser beam...the beam was bright green light...eesh...*sigh* so yeah, so much for a "simple" procedure. thnx everyone for callin...lol, it was funnee...everyone was callin me last nite askin how it went, and i had to say, i haven't even been seen yet!!! but yeah, thnx for your phone calls and prayers...and crine, thnx for my cookies!!!!!!! yummmmmmyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! =D so i hafta miss the game, and steph's party...i thot i'd be able to go if laser went well, but w/ my left eye bein worse off, i can barely do anything!!!!!!! hil, toby, and eugene are bringin me starbucks and sushi!! weeeee!!!!!!!! hahahahhahahahahha...jay's workin at macy's w/ the rest of 'em..hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahha! yeah for him tho...a "real" job...=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[::..peepo..::] :: my competition....my friend =) :: :: cool graphics teacher :: [::..on the turntable..::] :: sexy voiced jazz/swing singer :: :: crooner :: :: another crooner :: :: yet another crooner :: :: cutie joel :: :: beautiful :: :: luv the voice :: :: HOW old am i?? :: :: smitty :: :: curly lips :: :: feelin alive :: :: rockin the beat :: :: nb :: [::..checkit..::] :: CAL football :: :: drool, drool :: :: what every guy should bookmark! :: :: dinc! :: :: dare to dream :: :: dare to dream2 :: :: wish i could do this :: :: this too... :: :: i wanna work here! :: :: relevant :: [::..always luvd..::] :: 4ever 21, 4ever luvd ::