Wednesday, May 24, 2006


here's one picture from the weekend. I haven't transfered the pictures to my computer yet, b/c I don't have the cord. Isn't Winnie pretty?

Thank you, LORD. I AM DONEEEEEEEE. After a rough week, little sleep, I'm finished. A little discouraged and unsatisfied with what I turned in, but under the circumstances, I tried. I've accepted the fact that I won't get into the program, and it's ok. Some shoutouts to the people who kept me going this semester. By staying up w/ me during those long nites/early mornings, helping me out, encouraging and praying for me: kenneth, derek, joe, fedor, gil, jenna, cheyanne, mike, neil, julianna, winnie, hil, stace, eugene, ben, amelia, tom, amanda, toby, jeff, val...lots of other people too. Thanks to all of you, really. Now onto those other projects....

Today in the car, I heard Crazy Town's Butterfly and it reminded me of Ria's 21st birthday and I started laughing. That occassion b/c on the way to Tommy Toy's, I was in the car w/ Toby, Chris, and Christine and this song came on. Those Yuen boys rolled down the windows, stuck their arms out and flapped their arms and sang at the top of their lungs while sitting at the toll plaza. Too bad no one was in the car w/ me this afternoon, I was tempted to do the same

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[::..peepo..::] :: my competition....my friend =) :: :: cool graphics teacher :: [::..on the turntable..::] :: sexy voiced jazz/swing singer :: :: crooner :: :: another crooner :: :: yet another crooner :: :: cutie joel :: :: beautiful :: :: luv the voice :: :: HOW old am i?? :: :: smitty :: :: curly lips :: :: feelin alive :: :: rockin the beat :: :: nb :: [::..checkit..::] :: CAL football :: :: drool, drool :: :: what every guy should bookmark! :: :: dinc! :: :: dare to dream :: :: dare to dream2 :: :: wish i could do this :: :: this too... :: :: i wanna work here! :: :: relevant :: [::..always luvd..::] :: 4ever 21, 4ever luvd ::