Sunday, November 27, 2005

The Original 7


The Fab 7
Originally uploaded by michy.

We're finally ALL together again! This was at my grandpa's 80th birthday last month. I miss our weekends together.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Much to be thankful for and I'm greatful and blessed. Didn't do too much. Turkey Bowl, drove up to Sacto then back. Friday worked, had lunch w/ Amanda [oh how I miss her!] then to Oakland for mom's side. Today, practice, decorated the house [yes, our Christmas tree is UP!!! ], and then to Orinda to watch my lil cuzzy play in the semi-finals. Miramonte vs Dublin. Miramonte whopped! 19-0! Yeaaaaa!!! I guess I shouldn't say my lil cuzzy, since he's sooooooo much taller and bigger than me. ::shrug:: Then to grandma's again and now I'm home. Notice I haven't mentioned that I touched my hw. Ohhhh boyyyyy....tomorrow it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[::..peepo..::] :: my competition....my friend =) :: :: cool graphics teacher :: [::..on the turntable..::] :: sexy voiced jazz/swing singer :: :: crooner :: :: another crooner :: :: yet another crooner :: :: cutie joel :: :: beautiful :: :: luv the voice :: :: HOW old am i?? :: :: smitty :: :: curly lips :: :: feelin alive :: :: rockin the beat :: :: nb :: [::..checkit..::] :: CAL football :: :: drool, drool :: :: what every guy should bookmark! :: :: dinc! :: :: dare to dream :: :: dare to dream2 :: :: wish i could do this :: :: this too... :: :: i wanna work here! :: :: relevant :: [::..always luvd..::] :: 4ever 21, 4ever luvd ::