Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Tonite, we had dinner at Milano's in Oakland...to celebrate Richard's birthday, and to sorta celebrate grandma and grandpa's anniversary...and to get together w/ Aunite Bobbie, Derek, and Daryl. Wow, what a nite. It's been so long since we were ALL together for dinner; ok, minus Uncle Dave and Christina, but for the most part we were all there. I can't help but wonder what it'd be like if they hadn't moved down to Santa Ynez, or if Christina hadn't gone into ROTC. Makes me cherish and appreciate the times we spend together NOW even more. I miss having Derek, Daryl, and Christina around to go out, shop, eat, and just chill with. I wish Derek and Daryl could stick around longer, I wish Christina could come home...I wish I could go back to when we were little and the only thing we were worried about was what time our parents would want to leave and we'd have to stop playing together...I wish I didn't have to grow up. Yeah, trip down memory lane big time.



16 more days!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[::..peepo..::] :: my competition....my friend =) :: :: cool graphics teacher :: [::..on the turntable..::] :: sexy voiced jazz/swing singer :: :: crooner :: :: another crooner :: :: yet another crooner :: :: cutie joel :: :: beautiful :: :: luv the voice :: :: HOW old am i?? :: :: smitty :: :: curly lips :: :: feelin alive :: :: rockin the beat :: :: nb :: [::..checkit..::] :: CAL football :: :: drool, drool :: :: what every guy should bookmark! :: :: dinc! :: :: dare to dream :: :: dare to dream2 :: :: wish i could do this :: :: this too... :: :: i wanna work here! :: :: relevant :: [::..always luvd..::] :: 4ever 21, 4ever luvd ::