Tuesday, January 20, 2004

sweeeeeettttt dreams. mmmmmm....i had a very pleasant dream. i had my very own customized arlen ness! woweee!!! i've wanted one for a long time now. This is of course, my leisure, drive around town, at a decent pace, type of bike. Haven't decided on which bike I want for my fun, speedy, days. ;) But still, an ARLEN NESS motorcycle?!? If only! Add to my dream, my eyecandy, and it was very pleasant indeed =D

Had lunch w/ Ray at Chili's today. I don't normally like to go to Chili's cuz I've had bad experiences, but ::shrug:: since Ray chose the place, I agreed. It wasn't too bad. Enjoyed my strawberry lemonade the most. Got a chance to catch up, talk about stupid teachers and classmates, and upcoming stuff. Came home, did some homework ::gasp!:: she actually did hw! Yes, I did. I was a very productive person this afternoon. =) [Well, for the most part anyway...my room is still a mess....signs of Hurricane Disaster are still evident in this room]. Then went to Saki & Sid's house for dinner. Very nice house...the kids are so cute. Little Garrett just doesn't know when to stop eating...We watched part of American Idol too. Good grief. It was horrific! I just don't understand how ppl think they can actually sing! I thought one of the girls that was dressed in the military uniform was actually really good. They dismissed her and accepted this other chick who was so much more horrible. I thot the guys they chose were pretty good too. I like the guys who sang Unchained Melody and the guy who did the Dean Martin impersonation. At first, it was just annoying, but then when he stopped impersonating and actually sang the song, it was great. Oh geez, I can't believe I actually am commenting about American Idol in my blog. hahahahhahahahahahahaha! Does this mean I'm going to be one of the suckers and be glued to the TV Monday nites seeing who goes on to the next round?!?! I better not be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[::..peepo..::] :: my competition....my friend =) :: :: cool graphics teacher :: [::..on the turntable..::] :: sexy voiced jazz/swing singer :: :: crooner :: :: another crooner :: :: yet another crooner :: :: cutie joel :: :: beautiful :: :: luv the voice :: :: HOW old am i?? :: :: smitty :: :: curly lips :: :: feelin alive :: :: rockin the beat :: :: nb :: [::..checkit..::] :: CAL football :: :: drool, drool :: :: what every guy should bookmark! :: :: dinc! :: :: dare to dream :: :: dare to dream2 :: :: wish i could do this :: :: this too... :: :: i wanna work here! :: :: relevant :: [::..always luvd..::] :: 4ever 21, 4ever luvd ::