Saturday, March 01, 2003

*yawwwn* good god. do you see what time it is? so what the heck am i doing up so late? trying to finish my art history online worksheet. it takes me practically 5 hours to complete. and that's AFTER i've already read it and tried to answer it. i print it out, go through about 300 pages of printed out lecture notes to find one stinkin sentence to build an essay for my answer. imagine doing that 26 times. grrrr...and yeah, you're prolly thinkin "why don't you work on it ahead of time, duh!" well i have been! how ridiculous is this? we even had a "study group" in class, but we didn't have enough time to finish everything, so, i started doing it on my own and it's taken me twice as long...eeeshh...lol, prolly sounds like i'm babbling right now. i think the late hour is finally gettin to me. *sigh* i guess it's off to bed for me...wake up early, go to christy's grandpa's funeral, come home and work like mad to finish this worksheet...*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[::..peepo..::] :: my competition....my friend =) :: :: cool graphics teacher :: [::..on the turntable..::] :: sexy voiced jazz/swing singer :: :: crooner :: :: another crooner :: :: yet another crooner :: :: cutie joel :: :: beautiful :: :: luv the voice :: :: HOW old am i?? :: :: smitty :: :: curly lips :: :: feelin alive :: :: rockin the beat :: :: nb :: [::..checkit..::] :: CAL football :: :: drool, drool :: :: what every guy should bookmark! :: :: dinc! :: :: dare to dream :: :: dare to dream2 :: :: wish i could do this :: :: this too... :: :: i wanna work here! :: :: relevant :: [::..always luvd..::] :: 4ever 21, 4ever luvd ::